Friday, August 5, 2011

young forever

I am fiddling around with my blog look again. I really like the typewriter style type face. We'll see how long this one lasts.

I took a couple of pictures of the new place to post on here. Note that we are still in the process of sorting things out and moving in, so there is some messy-ness. Do forgive me :)

The first picture is of the office. We have Corey's desk in the front corner, the bed in the back corner, and the loveseat on the wall with the door, though you can't really see that here.



The next picture is taken from the front door looking diagonally toward the other bedroom. It shows the living room and some of the kitchen. Again, sorry for the messy house.



After I took those, I decided to take a couple cute ones. One is of Abigail and the other of some flowers I got at the grocery store the other day.




And lastly, how could I pass up taking a picture of the thermostat? It's a cool 110 here in Fayetteville. And our thermometer sits in the shade. Fab.




--
"we live a life like a video; where the sun is always out and you never get old"

No comments:

Post a Comment