Saturday, August 13, 2011

moving to mars

What a long few days at work. I'm hoping this is a good and relaxing weekend. I am back at work Monday and Tuesday, but then I have 3 more days off, so I can hopefully manage that.

This feels like it's going to be a post with several random topics in it.

The next one being Coldplay's announcement of their new album, "Mylo Xyloto." There are a few songs on it that are already available, and I have to say, I'm excited. Although, I am always excited to hear new music from them.



Next small random topic: My parents will be here today to move my sister into her new apartment for the school year! I think I am charged with entertaining Ruby for the day and maybe going swimming. Hard work, I know. Should be a very good day.

Moving right along... Corey is officially back from training for his job. He goes to work today, I think, as a regular employee not on orientation. Exciting! I think he is excited. I think this is a job he will really be good at and enjoy.

Last night to celebrate Corey being back, and for me to wind down after a tough week at work, we ate at the Olive Garden. It's my fake Italian guilty pleasure and I love it. Of course since I was in a post-work-must-enjoy-myself mood, I made sure we had an appetizer, wine, good entrees and dessert. Ran up the bill pretty good, but I thought it was worth it. I'm eating my left over tiramisu right now. Yum! Some breakfast, lol.

I'm sure I'll post something more coherent this weekend when I'm feeling more inspired, but I think that is it for this Saturday morning.


--
"one day we'll be living in the stars"

No comments:

Post a Comment