Saturday, August 6, 2011

bloody mary

It is known by many close to me that I have a have a historical interest and sometimes obsession with the British monarchy, particularly the Tudor era. It has always interested me, and now I have found a tv show on Netflix that satisfies my English history nerd fantasy.

It is as you may have guessed, The Tudors which airs on Showtime. Obviously, I do not have showtime and cannot therefore watch the newest episodes, but I watched all that was available on Netflix, and holy cow, I love that show. Corey picks on me for mucking up his "recommended for Corey" playlist on Netflix with documentaries, and now it's even more filled with history documentaries and historical dramas. I would highly recommend this show for anyone mildly interested in that era of European history. I would even say that it's content is very accurate in addition to having the drama that makes it good television.



Look it up. Watch it. Now excuse me while I watch some documentary on Queen Elizabeth on Netflix. Best $8 I spend every month for sure.


--
"je ne veux pas mourir toute seule"

No comments:

Post a Comment