Wednesday, August 24, 2011

yoü and i

This Friday we will have a new addition to the family :)

Corey bought himself a MacBook! We will have it on Friday. So now out little Apple family consists of (and this will show you how much we like to collect):

Corey's list:

iPod video 5th generation black

iPhone 3G

Aiport Extreme Base Station router

MacBook 13" unibody

iPad 2 16GB white


Anna's list:

iPod 4th generation white (no video) (My 1st iPod!!)

iPod classic black

Airport Express

iPhone 4 black (very easily my most prized possession; followed closely by the next item)

MacBook Pro 15" unibody


I suspect the next big computer purchase I personally make will be an iMac.  I'd like a desktop computer and an iMac does everything with zero desk clutter.

I have this strange aspiration to collect older Macs, too. Like I'd really like to have a clamshell iBook in turquoise. And a matching original iMac in the same color. The original Macintosh would be wonderful, also. The crown jewel of my collection would be an Apple II. I would play Oregon Trail on it forever and ever.

I may or may not come up with something more interesting to say later. I have work the next 2 days, so I'm sure some story will come out of that. Or Corey will have a weird dream in the meantime or something.


--
"this time I'm not leaving without you"

No comments:

Post a Comment