Wednesday, August 17, 2011

moves like jagger

I love retail therapy.

I got some toys today courtesy of Corey :) He got me a much needed new screen protector for my phone and some new shoes!! I have wanted the shoes for a while. They are for work: Reebok ZigTech. In fun lime green. The following is just a picture from the website. Mine are silver in the main body of the shoe with lime green on the Reebok logo and the zig zag sole.



I got some obscenely neon socks to match them. Fab, I know. :)

I also had to get a new phone case today. My old one was too soft and didn't fit my phone snugly. It sat on the edge of my screen protector pushing it up off the screen around the edges every time I gripped the phone or really did anything. Thank you Best Buy associate for selling me a crappy case telling me it was a great one. So far the new one fixes the issues I had with the old one. I elected to spend my money at the Verizon store for that.



The new screen protector that I got is a Zagg invisible shield. It's what I had before, but that crappy phone case ruined it. I'm going to have Corey professionally install it so I should have a much better result this time. :)

It was fun both of us having the same day off together! He's back to work tomorrow, but I get a couple more days. Thank goodness. I may need it for when I'm back at the hospital all weekend. I'm afraid my good day being floated to telemetry may owe me some crappy days on med-surg.


--
"when you're with me, I'll make you believe"

No comments:

Post a Comment