Monday, November 29, 2010

life in technicolor

18 days until the University of Arkansas School of Nursing pinning ceremony!  Then I'll be done with my formal education at least for a while :)
Also, GO HOGS!!  :)  If Auburn wins the SEC Championship game, it's off to the Sugar Bowl for the Razorbacks (due to our amazing #7 ranking in the week 14 BCS standings)!  Totes fun!!!!!
Turns out this past Saturday was the most exhausting day I've had in a while.  I drove to Little Rock and back, and almost (ok, I did a couple of times) fell asleep on the way from Das Fort to Fay.  When Corey and I got back to Fayetteville, I got half a second wind and we took apart his desktop computer to replace the hard drive.  Fun, right?
Sunday we slept all day.  Literally.  Woke up at 4pm.  Then I made at home P.F. Chang's (delicious.  orange chicken.) and made a poster on nursing care for patients with hepatitis for my critical care class.
Also tried to brainstorm topics for a website.  Like, if you wanted to see a website all about anything, what would you want it to be about?  I am not that creative, so I couldn't think of anything, but I'm still brainstorming.
We tend to find the nerdiest things possible to do with our time, but I wouldn't change a thing.  :)  In fact, right now we're making a game that is like a "Choose your own adventure" game.  He's scripting it on the interwebs.  This is too fun.  I'm making up the story in classic Ruby storytelling style.  It's a horror story set around Christmas.  Grand. :)


"oh love don't let me go"

No comments:

Post a Comment