Wednesday, November 24, 2010

no sound but the wind

I'm finally home for the holidays!  It was good to get home and all the normal Thanksgiving preparation is already happening just like every other year.  The holidays are such a comfort to me.  They are one of the few things in life that, at least in my family, never change.  We do the same things every year.  Today, we'll cook all day and just hang out as a family.  Tomorrow, we'll go to my aunt's house and spend all day cooking, eating, watching football, hiking outside, and just spending quality time with one another.  Friday we'll all go our separate ways to go home or go visit other family (my sisters and parents and I will go to Little Rock to see my dad's family ... and me and my boyfriend will go to the LSU game :)) ).  


Anyway, it's Thanksgiving and I'm excited.


"our blood is cold and we're alone, but I'm alone with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment