Thursday, December 2, 2010

now my feet won't touch the ground

Today was my last day of clinical in nursing school.  It's surreal to think that what I've been working toward for four and a half years is finally almost complete.  All that stands in my way of getting my undergraduate degree is two tests and a paper.  I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself when I'm done with school.  I've been a full-time student since I was five years old.  We'll see.  :)

In other news, I've been in a baking mood lately.  I love to bake cookies and pride myself on being able to bake them well.  I baked the most perfect sugar cookies with Christmas colored sprinkles yesterday.  I made them for the school nurse I worked with in clinical, the office staff and the CBI staff at the school.  They turned out perfect.  I mean, perfect.  Perfect crispy golden bottom with a pretty white sprinkly top.  I impressed myself.  I'm going to try to do it again, but we'll see. :)




"you wait a lifetime to be found"

No comments:

Post a Comment