Wednesday, November 24, 2010

teenage dream

One of the most fun things to do ever in the world is to experiment with cooking. Of course you want to make sure you cook stuff properly so you don't end up in the hospital with food poisoning, but you know what I mean. My boyfriend and I have a lot of fun cooking together especially when we're making something new. Tonight we wanted sushi, and so that was the experiment of the day. We got all the stuff (included going all over God's creation to get some tuna filets) to make my favorite: spicy tuna rolls!!! They were totes delish especially with some extra wasabi....spicy foods are my favorite. :) It's always fun to get creative and try something new! I highly recommend it :)
















"you and i will be young forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment