Saturday, September 3, 2011

americano

I had a long past three days of work and no time to boot up the ol' Mac for blog posting.

Today is my day off after 3 in a row and I work tomorrow and Monday, too. After all this, I will need a serious vacation.

I'm trying to relax as much as I can at home today, while still catching up on laundering work clothes for Corey and I and trying to clean up the house some.

In my relaxation efforts, I found online a face mask based with baking soda and orange juice. It is supposed to clean pores and brighten the skin. I also added some banana pieces because another mask recipe said that was good for oily skin. My skin does get oily in the T zone. I have textbook combination skin. The mask sure smells yummy, we'll see what it does to my face.

For lunch I am making bagel pizza. I have this block of mozzarella left from a couple days ago and some tomatoes, so I put them atop a split whole wheat bagel with alfredo sauce.

Before baking:



After baking:



I put some parmesan cheese and garlic on top near the end of baking. I really just needed to bake long enough to melt the cheese and cook the tomatoes and garlic. This would probably taste even better on regular pizza crust or a plain bagel.

FYI, today is the opening day of college football!! I'll be listening to the Razorbacks on the radio, since the game is pay-per-view and I do not have tickets this year :( Anyway, Go Hogs!!!


 --
"I will fight for, I have fought for how I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment