Thursday, September 15, 2011

sunday

Today I thought I would take some pictures of our pretty much all set up (finally!) apartment.  We both work full time, so this took a lot longer than normal.  We finally look like we didn't just move in.  I wanted to update from the first set of pictures I took when I first got everything in.




This one is of the living room.  We still have that silly projector.  Not sure how long we'll really keep that, since we both get pretty fed up with not having a regular TV with regular TV programming.  To watch the important things like the news and the Razorbacks. :)




Here is the kitchen.  Basically unchanged from move-in, but there's not a whole lot one can do with this space, you know.




The entryway/dining area.  Corey's old cafe table is still there, mostly because he still cannot decide what to do with it.  But one should notice that the stacks of tubs of all our crap are gone :)




Office/spare bedroom.  I finally put myself a desk in there!  Yes, that is a blue Angry Bird on my desk.  Corey keeps his red one at work.  I also have my set of "I graduated nursing school" documents on the wall. :)




That is pretty much it.  Our bedroom and the bathrooms, are pretty run-of-the-mill spaces.  No picture evidence needed.

*Soapbox note of the day:  If you are an AT&T customer and you have questions about the release of the iPhone 5 (if they even decide to call it that), DO NOT ask the people at the AT&T store.  Or the Verizon store for that matter.  These employees do not know anything about the iPhone 5 or it's release date or about when it will be released.  And if they do know, they can't tell you anyway, so don't ask.  You are an idiot.  Send Steve Jobs an email.  Or Tim Cook.  Since he's the CEO now.  Ask them.  Not your wireless provider.  You will piss them off and they will hate you for asking ridiculous questions.  Trust me, everyone will know when the new iPhone is coming out, and we will all find out at the same time, I guarantee it.  Likely through the iCloud to our minds.

Long story short, keep idiotic questions to yourself.


--
"I love you in the morning, when you're still hungover"

1 comment:

  1. Love the Pictures Anna! Hopefully I can come visit this new space of yours and Corey's soon - I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete