Wednesday, September 7, 2011

love is a long road

First thing:  I switched to the new Blogger interface and have been using it just to get acquainted with it (so maybe I won't hate it so much).  The only thing I hate is in this post window, the HTML view is not as easy to use.  Make that part like the old one, Blogger, and you will have my 100% approval. :)

So I survived all those million days at work.  God must have been on my side because my patient groups were better than I expected and made it possible for me to not die of exhaustion by the end of the stretch.  I finally had some normal days again.  Looking forward to my current 3 day off stretch helped, too. :)

I am finalizing my fantasy football team this week since the NFL season starts this weekend.  :))  I am getting used to the auction/keeper way of playing fantasy, which my league has never played before.  I play fantasy with the same people every year.  Friends from band. :)  Mainly Paul, Kate, Aaron and most of the same other friends of Paul's.



My team name is "My Fair Brady:  Season 2."  My team last year was My Fair Brady, so since I picked up Brady again as my starter, I used the same team name.  Half the fun of preseason is looking at the names others pick out for their teams.  This year's include "BLOUNT FORCE TRAUMA," "It's Mike Vick in a Box," and "Bull Moose Party."

I've never been like a fantasy champion or anything, but it sure is fun.


--
"give her one more chance to try and save my soul"

No comments:

Post a Comment