Tuesday, July 5, 2011

see you soon

I changed up my blog layout. Drastically. If that wasn't already apparent.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July. I did for sure, thanks to a friend at work switching me work days so I had time to go home to see my family. I will definitely be writing her a Mercy 6th floor Bear Hug for that.

I took Abigail home to bathe her outside and let her run around and play and bark in the sunshine, since we don't have a lot of opportunities for that at home. I think she had a good time, but she was certainly tired and happy to be home by the end of the day! She slept the whole way home in the car, and laid on the floor and passed out once we got here.

I am going to be hopefully working on making a little video of the fireworks from the Greenwood square last night. Long and boring, for sure, but nice for folks who didn't go to a fireworks show or want to watch some more. I may delete Ruby and my commentary from it, too, depending on how funny it is. We'll see what I can figure out with iMovie.

We've got just over a week until we move into the new apartment. I'm excited, but very nervous. Nervous about money, logistics, Corey being gone to AT&T training, and whatever.


"I'll see you soon in a telescope lens"

No comments:

Post a Comment