Friday, July 8, 2011

the goldrush

As promised, I made a video of the 4th of July fireworks. It's 15 minutes long, but I've watched it twice, anyway.




--
Anywho, Corey is presumably quitting his job as I type this. The post won't come up until later, because I'm currently uploading the video you just watched to YouTube. So this is kind of a back-dated post here. He hates that job, and feels like he has too much to do in preparation for moving and starting the new job to have to deal with the nonsense and stress he's endured the past couple of weeks.

Moving should be interesting. My parents are coming on Sunday to pack up and move everything in my old apartment. I've been thinking, the thing I'm most excited about with that is having all my movies and loungewear back. For sure. And my kitchen table. Which I will probably have to seriously scrub down given what I observed last time I went back to check on things. I am nervous about not having enough money (as usual), but I am excited about being in a new place.


--
"I'm marching through the cold"

No comments:

Post a Comment