Friday, June 10, 2011

won't back down

Day 14 is a song no one would expect me to love. I had to think about that one, because I first have to think about what types of songs people would expect me to love, and pick a song not like that. That takes some deliberation!

I ended up picking "Won't Back Down" by Eminem featuring P!nk. I don't know if that's unexpected or not, but gangster rap is not an obvious musical preference of mine. To be honest, I don't like a lot of rap, but I do like Eminem quite a lot. I think he's one of the best rappers to have ever made music. His tracks have lyrics that are relevant, and beats/music that are varied and interesting to listen to. So there. My unexpected song.




Here's an interesting recut of the song for a Call Of Duty: Black Ops commercial.




"you can fence in your yard, you can hold all the cards, but I won't back down"

No comments:

Post a Comment