Sunday, June 12, 2011

electric chapel

Last night Corey told me he was craving sushi. I am now having an intense craving for sushi. I have had it all day, and wanted to go to Shogun for lunch, but Corey copped a major attitude when I tried to wake him up. So no sushi. I'm depressed.

I also dropped my phone off the side of the bed where I can't get to it unless I move the bed. Guess who's still in bed. :((

That's my "complain about my day" update. More 30 day song challenge to come today. I'm going to try and finish the last 10 days in 2-3 post installments over the next week and a half. We'll see how much I get done with working 4 days this week.

--
edit:
It should be noted despite all this, my hair looks terrific today. Better than the picture does justice, I think.




"if you want me, meet me in electric chapel"

No comments:

Post a Comment