Thursday, May 19, 2011

i'll be

Dream story as promised :)

Starts out in an unknown location. He noticed a praying mantis on his arm. He flicked it off and went on with his day. He went to someone's house and noticed that there were several more on his skin trying to dig their way in. There was one left that made its way all the way under his skin. He tried to cut it out, but couldn't. It freaked him out to the point of waking him up thinking the dream was real. He was so weirded out that he had to try and dream of something else.

That is a disgusting dream. A nightmare to him because foreign things/bugs being in his body is the most horrifying thing he could think of happening to him.

--

This is sort of an addendum to the previous text which I wrote last night. Corey has decided to apply for a rather intense internship that will take him traveling across the country from July to December. I know it would be a huge opportunity for him, and he would love every minute of it, but I have so many reservations about it. I feel so selfish, but I cannot help what I think. The implications for me are, first and foremost, that I will be without face to face contact with him from July to December. I really am not sure how I would be able to handle that. I also am worried about living alone. I have never lived completely alone, and I am unsure of how I would be able to do it. There are so many situations that we encounter that I do not know how to deal with, and I don't know if I can handle them without him. Money is not even, necessarily, my main concern. I am just worried about handling life without him for six months. I don't know what to do or how to feel, but I hope that I can support him while he applies for this. I know it's what he wants and what he feels like will help him get out of the rut he feels like he's in. As cheesy as it sounds, I really just want him to be happy.


"and i'll be the greatest fan of your life"

No comments:

Post a Comment