Thursday, May 26, 2011

hair

Little journal entry for today:
I went to my work's "advanced orientation" this morning. We refreshed what we already learned at general orientation about Mercy Service values and standards. We talked about good points and bad points from our first 90 days of employment. It was boring, and it seemed silly to get paid for it, but it was easy and sort of fun.
Afterward, I gave blood for the Joplin Tornado Relief blood drive. I feel lucky every time I give blood, because I usually have just slightly too high of a heart rate to give. I should probably get that checked out, but I won't worry about it now. I got to give blood, so I was satisfied.

I got Lady Gaga's new cd, which is awesome. She outdid herself again. The whole cd has an '80s feel as far as the themes of the songs and musical styles. Really, the theme "Born This Way" is flowing throughout every song as she stresses the importance of valuing yourself and being happy with who God made you to be.

So, it looks like I might be creeping back up on Empire Avenue. I took about a week's hiatus and my stock took a nosedive. Oh well. That site is absurd. But it is quite fun for the extremely bored. Check out my ticker on the top corner of my blog page.

I want to recommend a YouTube channel that I have become... let's say "fascinated" with recently. It is called Epic MealTime. This group of gentlemen get drunk on LandShark beer and Jack Daniels and make meals usually themed with bacon and assorted meat. The one that inspired the following picture was called Ninja Turtle Soup.



"this is my prayer: that i'll die living just as free as my hair"

No comments:

Post a Comment