Monday, November 5, 2012

kiss me

Who's been too busy to blog in three months??

Me.

I'm trying to think back and remember what I've been doing.  I started 10 hour shifts at work.  So I get an extra day off!  (Still no weekends) *fist pump*  Oh yeah.  Also found out I get plenty of days off for Thanksgiving and Christmas to spend some time with my mommy.  I am cross trained in both stages of PACU now, so I am a much more useful employee!  Which makes me feel good.  I have a very fun and rewarding job, and I must say that I am very blessed.

General election is tomorrow, so by the end of the night the USA will know the next president!  I am voting tomorrow which will be my first time to actually vote on election day instead of early or absentee voting.  Exciting!

I suppose a recent interest I've had is replaying my old Pokemon Blue version Game Boy game.  I got that game when I was 11 and have beaten it a couple of times.  I am enjoying playing again!

I will need to find some interesting things to blog about and start posting more.  I miss blogging!


--
"strike up the band and make the spotlight stand silver moon sparkling"

No comments:

Post a Comment