Friday, July 20, 2012

wide awake

Time to get those photos up on the blog here.

--

These first three are of the very friendly Arabian camel.  He checked out all sides of the car.





This is one of the many emu friends we made.



I think this is a water buffalo.  (Yours is fast, but mine is slow.... That's for the people who watched "Veggie Tales" as a kid)



One of several peacocks hanging around.



Corey being cute.  As usual.  :)




An ostrich chasing me along the fence!



Video of a monkey swinging around.



I hope that video upload works.  I may have to fool with it some or upload it to YouTube.

Charge nursing is going well in preop.  Still have some things I'd like to improve greatly on, but overall I am getting better at it.

Happy weekend!


--
"I was falling hard with an open heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment