Saturday, April 28, 2012

la vie en rose

So I had a pretty horrifying dream last night.  And it seemed like it lasted all night.

It's hard to remember where it starts, and a lot of it doesn't make much sense, but I'll try to explain it.

I think it started with me being late to work.  And work was at this big old mansion (think The Secret Garden).  So, turns out, that me being late was a mortal sin.  No one would talk to me, and in fact, they managed to pull a curtain around their work station shutting me out.  That was the horrifying thing about it.  I spent all day discharging cataract surgery patients by myself.  Also spent the day getting dirty looks from my co-workers.  Got told near the end of the day that I needed to call my boss to see if I got to continue employment at that job.  What was strange about the patients I was taking care of was that they were people I knew.  I took care of Scotty's brother and Mario's dad.  So strange.  After I sent my patients home, I decided to explore the mansion to get away from everyone who hated me.  There were a million staircases and rooms.  Weird things started happening, like the curtains on the walls rolling down and back up covering the pictures.  I went outside and there were lots of gardens that looked like they used to be well taken care of, but were overgrown and dirty now.

It was such a strange dream.

This morning I am cleaning up a bit and perhaps will coerce Corey into taking me to the library or playing Gator Golf or something this afternoon.  I am hoping to have a relaxed weekend.  The weather is finally warming up (no more gloomy winter!) and it is really beautiful outside!


--
"il me dit des mots d'amour"

No comments:

Post a Comment