Sunday, April 22, 2012

creep

Well, I have been all over this Pottermore shiznit the past week.  Like on it every day.  I'm trying to gain some confidence in life by finding my Slytherin ambition.  It's all in all a lot of fun.  I really hope it's out of beta soon, so the rest of the books will be available to look at.  I'm dying to get into the rest of them.

Today I am making my first Pinterest recipe.  It is crock pot chicken tacos.  Or nachos if you choose to eat it with chips.  It involves frozen chicken, toppings (diced tomatoes/Rotel, black beans, corn, etc), cream cheese, and your crock pot.  Apparently, you throw all this stuff in and let it go on low for 6-8 hours.  My kind of recipe.  I'm excited to see how they turn out!



I am also casually cleaning today.  Steam cleaning the carpet mostly.  Housework may be one of my least favorite things to do ever.  But I do quite enjoy the end result, so I guess it's worth it.

Yesterday, we got a great surprise in our friend Jordan driving up from Dallas to visit for the day!  He was in Fort Smith with Stephanie and elected to make the extra hours trip to come hang out with us.  We met up with Monica and Emily for sushi (which was great) and then went for froyo (also delicious).  After that, we went to campus to take a look at Senior Walk since they recently put down the class of 2010's names, only to find that it is apparently not finished!  Names from "F" to "R" were missing!  That, of course, means that Jordan was none to be found which was rather disappointing.  We proceeded to walk around campus to find out parents' names and chase squirrels.

I always count it a good day to catch up with friends I haven't seen in a while or friends who live far away.  I miss college in that respect.  I realize how easy it was to take for granted being able to see those people every day.  Now that my two closest friends from school (besides Corey, that would be Jordan and Nick) live hours away, I cherish every time I get to see them.


--
"you're so ***king special, I wish I was special"

No comments:

Post a Comment