Sunday, February 12, 2012

I will always love you

Lots I could write today.

I finished my job at the hospital.  I start at the surgery clinic tomorrow!  I am getting nervous.

It was weird to read a status with the floor census.  I had a panic moment at first, like worrying/hoping I would be put on stand by.  Half a second later, I realized:  wait, I don't work there anymore.  Phew.

I had a good, unemployed weekend. :)  Nick and Nichole came to Fayetteville yesterday.  We went to dinner and Dickson with several college friends.  It was a great group to go out with (minus Corey not being there :(((( ) and we had a lot of fun!  It was good to catch up.  It's interesting to catch up on people I used to be friends with.  People that, turns out, only were "friends" with me because they had to see me every day.  People who slandered mine and Corey's names as soon as we were not regularly present to defend ourselves.  I'm glad I ended up with the friends I have.  They are amazing.  :))  Denny's afterward was absolutely classic.  See the video below for part of the fun.

For the "The Lord of the Rings" nerds out there, see this:




Ha.  Yeah.  So that was the funniest thing ever.

I am way bored today.  Way.  Bored.

I'll try to update some more tomorrow after work.  At my new job.  :)


--
"bittersweet memories, that is all I'm taking with me"

No comments:

Post a Comment