Friday, January 6, 2012

waiting on the world to change

Corey bought Abigail a pink and white polka dot bed pillow.  She has it in her new inescapable crate.  She loves it.  She has it arranged with one corner way up so she can lay her head on it like a pillow.  I think it helps comfort her when we're gone, too.  I was gone for about 4 hours yesterday and I left her in the crate with the pillow and that baby didn't move.  I think she took a nap.  She has a couple toys in there to chew on and occupy herself when not sleeping.  

I think she is finally okay with being left at home in her crate when we have to leave.  She still pees on the floor, so leaving her to roam the house is not an option for her.  We are taking baby steps!  Maybe she will finally learn to behave! :)

So I interviewed for two jobs yesterday.  One of them I did not have what they wanted and should never have been called to waste my time interviewing.  I was really pissed off.  I have no idea what the other group thought of me, so we'll see on that.

I'm presently watching the beginning of the 2012 Cotton Bowl hoping my Hogs will win!  I feel proud to be an alumnae of the U of A. :)


--
"it's not that we don't care, we just know that the fight ain't fair"

No comments:

Post a Comment