Wednesday, October 26, 2011

princess of china

I can't stop saying how particularly unmotivated to write I have been lately.

First, I'll share a video I took of Corey torturing Abigail:



I got the newest Coldplay album.  Via iTunes pre-order :))  I really like it!



See what I mean?  Not too terribly much to talk about.  Work has been same old, same old with more bad days than good.  Bad staffing has made everyone hate our floor and look for the first opportunity to jump ship.  It's sad, because this job could be a really great one if we had enough people to be able to do our jobs well without wanting to shoot ourselves at the end of the day.

I'm thinking about re-designing my blog.  I like the font style finally, so I may look for different backgrounds and headers and whatever.  That might be my project today even though I should be doing laundry...


--
"you're holding in your hands the two halves of my heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment