Friday, December 9, 2011

i hate Christmas parties

Wow.  I have not posted in a month.  Not good.

I attribute it to getting cable and watching too much TV.  Which is a plausible explanation.  I watch Discovery Health all day.  Day after day of Trauma:  Life in the ER and I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

Or I go to work.  Which is even less exciting.  Staffing has been pathetic lately.  I just hope this weekend is better.

I have a couple Christmas presents bought and wrapped.  The other ones are sitting in the office of my apartment complex.  I am afraid I didn't get Corey enough :/  He is a hard one to buy for since he pretty much just gets whatever he wants.  I haven't thought of what to get him that he hasn't thought to get himself already yet.

On the other hand, Corey already got me exactly what I wanted for Christmas!  All I have wanted this year has been a Keurig coffee brewer.  He gave it to me early, because he knew I would find it and ruin the surprise.  So he ruined it for me :)  I'm not disappointed.  I have used it every day!  I love it just as much as I thought I would.  I have regular coffee, hot tea, and hot chocolate K-Cups so far.  And each cup really does come out absolutely perfect.

Other things that happened since I posted last:

Put up the Christmas tree



Went home for Thanksgiving

the shale pit near my Aunt's house

Dad and Ruby


Got a new couch

Yes, we tore the old couch to pieces

Very comfy!

There we are.  I will try to do a little better at posting this month.  Happy December!


--
"a snowflake on your cheek would make this Christmas so beautiful"



No comments:

Post a Comment